Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I will be angry.

I will be angry because I am not allowed rights to my own body.

I will be angry because I am not acknowledged even in issues that concern me intimately.

I will be angry because I am jailed for being a victim and trying to bring my attacker to justice.

I will be angry because I am unworthy of protection.

I will be angry because I am not valued.

I will be angry because I can't take a joke.

I will be angry because I am an outlawed word.

I will be angry because I am crazy.

I will be angry because I am not crazy

I will be angry because I am a slut.

I am a target.

I am decoration.

I will be angry. I will be furious. I will feel every emotion it is possible to feel, and I will not hide it. It is my strength. It is my right. No matter what you say, how you say it, or what you have backing it, I will not be complacent and I will not shut up.

I will not be happy for your comfort, and I will not be polite for your feelings.  

I will be angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment